We are a new and dynamic online estate agency business, and are currently looking for Client liason officers to join our Linwood/Paisley office. This is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in a fast-paced role within the property sector.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional focus on customer service
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, target-driven team environment
- Pro-active, positive attitude
- Ability to work within a team
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Dealing with telephone and email viewing enquiries
- Acting as initial point of contact for general property enquiries
- Liaising with clients and buyers via telephone and email
- Ensuring feedback is dealt with accordingly
- Following up client Home Report and Schedule requests
- Obtaining further information from clients in regards to their current situation and making referrals where appropriate.
In addition, the successful applicant must also be a team player, conscientious, ambitious, have a positive outlook and bring enthusiasm to the role.
This is a full-time appointment with 37.5 hours per week covering a variety of shifts from 8:00am - 8:00pm weekdays and weekend shifts from 10:00am - 6:00pm on a rota basis. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
To apply, please submit the following information:
- CV in Word or PDF format.
- Brief covering letter or email stating why your skills meet the requirements of the position
All the above information should be submitted to HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org